Goal setting is a capable procedure for estimating your optimal future, and for persuading yourself to change your vision of this future into reality. The way toward defining objectives causes you pick where you need to go in life. Objective setting is a critical piece of prevailing in each part of life. With our Effective Goal-Setting and achievement course, you’ll find many apparatuses, tips, systems, new thoughts and the sky is the limit from there — all expected towards defining and fulfilling objectives rapidly and efficiently. From setting singular goals to working inside the structure of a group domain, the course will empower you to move past the interior obstructions and outside issues that have blocked you already. So what are you waiting for? Enroll now and learn how to set goals and lead a more productive and successful life.
Why Should You Choose Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Overcoming Procrastination (I)
- Module Three – Overcoming Procrastination (II)
- Module Four – Four P’s of Goal Setting
- Module Five – Improving Motivation
- Module Six – Wise Time Management
- Module Seven – Tips for Completing Tasks
- Module Eight – Increase Your Productivity
- Module Nine – “To Do” List Characteristics
- Module Ten – Smart Goals
- Module Eleven – Mistakes Will Happen
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course
No Reviews found for this course.