A standout amongst necessary arrangements of abilities for pioneers and individuals are facilitation skills. These are the “procedure” aptitudes we use to control and direct essential parts of our arranging work with gatherings of people, for example, meetings, organising sessions, and preparing of our peoples and pioneers. Help expertise must be learned and created to have the capacity to exhibit it successfully to any association. You will take in these aptitudes when you comprehend its definition, reason, and advantages that are the primary motivation behind this module. Through this course, you will learn separation process and substance. The significance of gathering discourses and how to get ready for it will be underlined. Additionally, you will be given the rules in managing challenges in gatherings. They realise what and how mediations function to have the capacity to encourage it well. So what are your waiting for? Enroll now!
Why Should You Choose Facilitation Skills Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Facilitation Skills Training
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Understanding Facilitation
- Module Three – Process vs. Content
- Module Four – Laying the Groundwork
- Module Five – Tuckman and Jensen’s Model of Team Development
- Module Six – Building Consensus
- Module Seven – Reaching a Decision Point
- Module Eight – Dealing with Difficult People
- Module Nine – Addressing Group Dysfunction
- Module Ten – About Intervention
- Module Eleven – Intervention Techniques
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Facilitation Skills Training- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Facilitation Skills Training
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Facilitation Skills Training
No Reviews found for this course.