Not to stress any longer since this course can enable you to out. They are the making of new societies and social exercises. They make and live as far as they could tell space. This course will help you to comprehend their mind and create administrative abilities that will make you an astounding manager. Representatives and their improvement is a fundamental part of administration and business. On the off chance that you are met all requirements to check, you can take this course to end up noticeably progressed in representative administration. You will find out about worker administration and on-boarding. You will figure out how to manage millennial in your work environment and make onboarding process for them. You will likewise have the capacity to build up an activity anticipate working with twenty to thirty-year-olds and gain from retrospection. All in all, what are you sitting tight for? Take a jump and bounce into a bunch of various societies.
Why Should You Choose Employee Management Course: Millennial Onboarding
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Employee Management Course: Millennial Onboarding
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Purpose of Onboarding
- Module Three – Introduction
- Module Four – Millennials and Onboarding
- Module Five – Onboarding Checklist
- Module Six – Engaging the Millennial Employee
- Module Seven – Following Up With the Millennial Employee
- Module Eight – Setting Expectations with the Millennial Employee
- Module Nine – Mentoring the Millennial
- Module Ten – Assigning Work to the Millennial Employe
- Module Eleven – Providing Feedback
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Employee Management Course: Millennial Onboarding- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Employee Management Course: Millennial Onboarding
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Employee Management Course: Millennial Onboarding
No Reviews found for this course.