Getting scolded by other people might make us feel embarrassed so as much as possible you would want to avoid any drama. Hygiene in generals starts with you. If you want to help change the overall environment of the organization then you must start learning how to deal with this.
There are lots of conversations and talks happening every minute. Most people have lots of concerns that are addressed in this Workplace Management: Personal Hygiene Level 2. We will teach you to convey your message in a polite manner to your employees regarding hygiene
Why Should You Choose Workplace Management: Personal Hygiene Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Workplace Management: Personal Hygiene Level 2
- Course Overview
- Let’s Talk About It!
- Guidelines for Difficult Conversations
- Overcoming Objections
- Bad Hair Days (And Weeks… and Months…)
- Addressing Piercings and Body Artwork
- Helping Employees Dress for Success
- Bad Breath
- Body Odor
- Gastrointestinal Issues
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Workplace Management: Personal Hygiene Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Workplace Management: Personal Hygiene Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.