Creating blogs was never so simple until the launching of WordPress. You can create and design stunning websites without having to write a single line of code. In addition, it gives you the flexibility to effortlessly manage your website contents. Learn the expert tips to design a WordPress blog by taking this WordPress for Beginners: Design a Blog with Zero Coding course.
In this WordPress for Beginners: Design a Blog with Zero Coding course, you will learn the steps to creating a visually appealing WordPress blog. You will learn how to use Aweber for email marketing and determine how to set up a WordPress blog using the optimise process. You will explore how to download and install WordPress plugins as well as how to configure WordPress settings. We will explain the steps to create a sidebar widget to collect emails and market online courses. Finally, you will learn how to add a search bar in WordPress and explore the methods for customising your sidebar.
Why Should You Choose WordPress for Beginners: Design a Blog with Zero Coding
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- How to Create a WordPress.org Blog
- How to Start a WordPress.org Blog
- How to Start Email Marketing with Aweber
- How to Purchase a WordPress.org Theme
- How to Create a WordPress Blog using OptimizePress
- How to Create a Membership Website using OptimizeMember
- How to Download, Install, and Activate WordPress Plugins
- Choosing a Business Logo Nike Approves
- How to Create Product Sales Pages
- How to Create Blog Posts to Market Products
- How to Configure WordPress Settings
- How to Create a Feature Box to Collect Emails
- How to Use Sidebar Widgets on WordPress Blog
- How to Create a Sidebar Widget to Collect Emails
- Using Sidebar Widget to Market Udemy Courses
- How to Enable Search Bar on WordPress
- How to Enable Popular Blog Posts on the Sidebar
- How to Enable Blog Post Categories on the Sidebar
- How to Create an About Me Sidebar Widget
- Assignment – WordPress for Beginners: Design a Blog with Zero Coding
No Reviews found for this course.