Harvest the greens of your garden and rejoice in its glory
Whenever you see a TV or celebrity chef cooking, they always use the word ‘fresh’ – fresh fruit, fresh veggies etc. But how can you get them every day, with so much of the supermarket products being mass produced and preserved all the time? Well, this Vegetable Gardening Diploma Level 3 course can help you with that.
This is a very well organized course as it is divided into three parts. In the first section, you will initially be introduced to gardening, as you will learn about manures, fertilizers, mulch, soil preparation and much more. Following that you move onto learning about vegetables, where you will be introduced to their cultivation process, needs and the different varieties. You will also learn how to harvest and store them as well. Finally, you look into fruit cultivation and harvesting and also get a look into a very useful calendar to help you identify the different work to be carried out in different weather conditions.
Irrespective of whether gardening is a passion, hobby or both for you, this is an amazing course to help you out and get access to fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
Why Should You Choose Vegetable Gardening Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Vegetable Gardening
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Soil
- Module 03: Fertilisers, Manures, and Compost
- Module 04: Planning Your Garden (Part-1)
- Module 05: Planning Your Garden (Part-2)
- Module 06: Clearing Ground and Preparing Soil
- Module 07: Seeding and Planting
- Module 08: Raising Plants under Cover
- Module 09: Keeping the Garden Healthy
- Module 10: Hands on Training: Sowing and Growing (Part-1)
- Module 11: Hands on Training: Sowing and Growing (Part-2)
- Module 12: Container Gardening
- Module 13: Indoor Edible Garden (Part-1)
- Module 14: Indoor Edible Garden (Part-2)
- Module 15: Hydroponic Gardens: Hands on Training (Part-1)
- Module 16: Hydroponic Gardens: Hands on Training (Part-2)
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam – Vegetable Gardening Diploma Level 3
- Final Exam
- Final Exam – Vegetable Gardening Diploma Level 3
No Reviews found for this course.