In this Transition to Office 2013 from Office 2007/2010 – Complete Video Training you will explore a variety of enhancements, from Word’s ability to edit PDF files to the new Flash Fill functionality in Excel that dramatically increases the speed at which you can add data to a spreadsheet. You will discover how the cloud has been deeply integrated into your Office experience and how collaborating with colleagues has never been easier. This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to get started with Microsoft Office 2013. You will also learn how to work with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook 2013.
This Transition to Office 2013 from Office 2007/2010 – Complete Video Training is designed for you if you already have foundational knowledge and skills in Office 2007 or Office 2010 and you are interested in transitioning from the earlier version of Office to Office 2013.
Why Should You Choose Transition to Office 2013 from Office 2007/2010 – Complete Video Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2013
- Common Features
- Office 2013 and the Cloud
- Working with Microsoft Word 2013
- Edit a PDF
- Work with Tables
- Embed Video
- Edit Documents
- Read Documents
- Working with Microsoft Excel 2013
- Streamline Workflow with Templates
- Accelerate Data Insertion with Flash Fill
- Incorporate Charts
- Analyze Data
- Working with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Apply a Theme from the Start Screen
- Leverage the Enhanced Presenter View
- Collaborate with Colleagues on a Single Presentation
- Incorporate Objects
- Working with Microsoft Access 2013
- Explore Web Apps
- Utilize Templates
- Working with Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Navigate Through Mail, Calendars, Contacts, and Tasks
- Connect to Social Networks
- Identify Additional Outlook 2013 Features
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.