This course is approved by TQUK and has been designed for those who want to work within internal quality assurance. It does not only relate to the training industry, it can be quality assurance within any sector. If you have been looking after the quality of training or have been responsible for making sure employees work according to procedures and practice within your workplace, you can transfer your experience and get qualified as an Internal Quality Assurer. With this qualification, you can get a job within any company in internal quality assurance or become the Internal Quality Assurer of training centres, which is Internal Moderator/Verifier as we used to call it before.
Study Time: 20 hours/Week
Enrolment length: 12 months
Course Format: Online
Entry Requirements: None Specific
- Hold the D32, D33 or A1 award
- Level 2 written and spoken English (Equivalent to GCSE A-C)
- IT literate (Internet, Microsoft office)
- Able to understand and interpret course materials
- Self-motivated and willing to complete and achieve
- The course is delivered online through our cutting-edge online portal
- Our professionally written course materials will teach and guide you step by step
- You will have dedicated Assessor who will provide support and assess your work
To pass this course learners must pass 5 assignments. These are completed after navigating through the corresponding lessons and writing your answers to assignment questions. Once these have been read and marked by your personal tutor, feedback and marks are provided to students which contain helpful tips to improve work in future assignments.
|Understanding the principles and practice of internal quality assurance|
|Internally quality assure the quality of assessment|
No Reviews found for this course.