To gain the TQUK Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools (RQF) you will need to pass all the assignments.
There are no formal examinations on this course and the certification fee is included in the course fees. Full tutor support is also provided and your online tutor will guide you through lessons and online materials as well as answer any queries you may have on course content. Written by our expert tutors, the course gives an in-depth yet exciting look into childcare and what it means to be a Level 2 support worker within a school setting.
For the full qualification learners must achieve:
• Pass grades in 2 mandatory units
See the CACHE Qualification summary for this course
See the Ofqual Qualification summary for this course
Study Time: 24 hours/Week
Enrolment length: 12 months
Course Format: Online
Entry Requirements: None Specific
Upon completion of this qualification, students are awarded a TQUK Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools (RQF) Certificate. All certification fees are included in your course fees.
All of our students are given access to our online campus through their own personal login and password. Once logged in you can access your course materials, lessons, resources and assignments in your own time. Assignments are uploaded through your account and the process is easy intuitive. Our online campus includes:
- 24/7/365 access to all of your course materials- all lessons, assignments and resources are available from the moment you enrol
- Instant access to your course after you enrol- start studying immediately!
- Integrated chat and messaging systems so that you can contact your tutor
- Online assignment uploads to save time in returning marks and feedback.
- Links to further resources and information available on courses
- Self-led learning on all courses- study in your own time and work through your assignments at your own pace
- Safe e-portfolio of your work is kept under lock and key on our secure servers
- Progress bar to show the work you have completed and how many tasks you still have to complete on your course
- Detailed help centre with step-by-step instructions on getting the most from your course and how to upload assignments and contact your tutor
This is a knowledge only qualification. Experience in the real work environment is not required and the entire course is completed through distance learning. Please note that this is a knowledge only Level 2 qualification and does not require any practical assessments.
To pass this course learners must pass 5 assignments. These are completed after navigating through the corresponding lessons and writing your answers to assignment questions. Once these have been read and marked by your personal tutor, feedback and marks are provided to students which contain helpful tips to improve work in future assignments.
The most important tool that all of our students have at their disposal is their tutor. When studying for a course with us you are assigned a personal tutor with in-depth knowledge and experience in your chosen subject.
You are strongly advised to make use of your tutors expertise and ask questions about the course content. Your assignments are marked by your personal tutor and detailed feedback is given. As well as this your tutor will provide you with pointers and advice on where you can improve- this helps you to get the most from your courses and constantly improve your skills.
All of our courses are allocated plenty of time for students to complete their studies and all materials are self-led so that you can complete the course at your own pace. Should you require additional time on one of our courses you can extend your enrolment by 30 days for an additional fee of £60.
As well as this we operate a 14-day money back guarantee on every one of our qualifications- that’s how confident we are of how you will love studying with us!
|Understanding child and young person development|
|Understanding how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people|
|Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults|
|Equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people|
|Schools as organisations|
No Reviews found for this course.