Time management is the way of arranging and practicing conscious control over the measure of time spent on particular exercises – mainly to build viability, effectiveness or efficiency; it’s additionally about sorting out and modifying. A compelling time manager comprehends what he needs and contributes only the perfect measure of time to indispensable parts of his life. This course is proposed to bring you accomplishment both at home and at work. Time Management and Goals, not a speculative course, but instead it is a course on the training which sound systems, instruments and aptitudes that you can apply viably. This course enables you to enhance your time management skills and to be able to achieve your goals on time.
Why Should You Choose Time Management and Goals
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Time Management and Goals
- The Basics On Goal Setting
- You have To Believe In Your Goal
- Your Goals Have To Match Your Values
- Your Goals Have To Fit Your Timeline
- Your Goals Must Be Attainable
- Write Out Your Goals For Time Management
- Check Your Progress Regularly
- PC Tools For Goal Setting
- When Your Goals Fail
- The Benefits Of Goal Setting For Time Management
- Wrapping Up
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam – Time Management and Goals
- Final Exam
- Final Exam – Time Management and Goals
No Reviews found for this course.