Instead of focusing on “I”, focus on “We”
We all know how important teamwork and team building is. With a well functioning team, any work can be done with minimum effort and more rapidly. This is one of the many reason why any organization or company require you to be a good team player. Learn all about teamwork and team building in this course.
It is easy to confuse the terms “team building” and “teamwork,” but they are two distinct concepts. Team building focuses on the formation of groups, while teamwork concentrates on the function of groups; both are vital for success. Understanding the basics of team building and teamwork can increase your effectiveness as either a leader or a valued member of a group. Team building refers to engaging in activities designed to strengthen professional and personal relationships within a team. Whereas teamwork is the result of a team effectively working together. It relies on a range of vital factors for success, including good communication skills, mutual respect, complementary skill sets covering all required competencies, defined leadership and defined decision-making procedures.
This is just the tip of the iceberg in how important both teamwork and team building are. So sign up for this course to learn more.
Why Should You Choose Team Work & Team Building Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Team Work & Team Building Course
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining Success
- Module Three – Types of Teams
- Module Four- – The First Stage of Team Development – Forming
- Module Five- – The Second Stage of Team Development – Storming
- Module Six- – The Third Stage of Team Development – Norming
- Module Seven – The Fourth Stage of Team Development – Performing
- Module Eight – Team Building Activities
- Module Nine – Making the Most of Team Meetings
- Module Ten – Solving Problems as a Team
- Module Eleven – Encouraging Teamwork
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Team Work & Team Building Course- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Team Work & Team Building Course
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Team Work & Team Building Course
No Reviews found for this course.