A strong team is a great advantage for an organisation. A great team will lead to success and profit. It guides an institution to achieve its desired goals and to obtain the highest profit.
Teamwork does not happen overnight rather it needs to create, nourish, organise and maintain. You have to develop and raise it continuously to make a successful team. However, you can improve your skills for developing a strong team with cooperative team members. The course is designed to help you to build a team. In the course, you will learn the importance of team building, and how to acquire the team building skills. Throughout the course, you will learn the strategies for creating an environment of collaboration and collegiality. The course includes the detailed description of the different aspects of a good team, how to make a good team and the things you need to develop for building a team, the factors that are essential for creating a successful team and how to lead a team. Finally, you will learn how to overcome obstacles and motivate your team members to work efficiently.
Why Should You Choose Team Building Diploma
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Team Building Diploma
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – What Are the Benefits of Team Building
- Module Three – Types of Team Building Activities
- Module Four – Games
- Module Five – More Team Building Games
- Module Six – Activities
- Module Seven – More Team Building Activities
- Module Eight – Social Gatherings
- Module Nine – Common Mistakes When Team Building
- Module Ten – Formatting a Team Building Plan
- Module Eleven – Evaluate
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Team Building Diploma- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Team Building Diploma
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Team Building Diploma
No Reviews found for this course.