English has become the leading language of international discourse and the common language used in many regions and in professional contexts such as navigation, law and science.
As it is the most widely learned second language and is either the official language or one of the official languages in almost 60 sovereign states, it is clear that not only is it in demand for those who want to learn it, but there is also a demand for those who can teach it capably.
Whether you are just starting out in the industry, looking for a career change or just fancy learning something new, this online TEFL course is perfect for you!
Our Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate program equips you with the knowledge of how to teach others how to speak, listen, read, write, and use English grammar. It also teaches how to effectively plan and test your lessons.
Upon completion, the Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certification will become something that you can showcase to any employers or academic institutions to accelerate your career growth.
Why Should You Choose Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) Level 4 Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Student ID card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to establish yourself as a foreign language teacher and stand out in the crowd after completing this Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) Level 4 course.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by IAO and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- 120 hours TEFL (TESOL) Advanced Diploma
- Module 01: Introduction to English Language Teaching & Learning
- Module 02: Linguistics
- Module 03: English Pronunciation
- Module 04: Teaching Grammar and Vocabulary
- Module 05: Language Teaching Methodologies
- Module 06: Teaching Receptive Skills: Reading
- Module 07: Teaching Productive Skills: Writing
- Module 08: Teaching Receptive Skills: Listening
- Module 09: Teaching Productive Skills: Speaking
- Module 10: Lesson Planning and Creating Materials
- Module 11: Use of Games and Activities
- Module 12: Technology in Second Language Teaching & Learning
- Module 13: Classroom Management and Student Motivation
- Module 14: Teaching English: Situational Approach
- Module 15: Professional Development and Employment
- Assignment – Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) Level 4
No Reviews found for this course.