Supply chain management is crucial for all businesses, as breakdown in the one aspect of this can lead to catastrophic results. You could lose customers, opportunities and incur heavy losses. Not to worry though, because now you can take this Supply Chain Management Diploma Level 3 course and work your way through understanding supply management.
This course is structured to give you an introductory idea of how supply management relates to different fields. Using this course you will learn many key terms used in the industry as well. You will further learn about the different levels and stages of supply management. With the help of this course, you will discover supply chain management flow, inventory management, supply chain groups, tracking and monitoring and much more.
For people pursuing a management related career, this course would prove to be invaluable irrespective of their industry. So if you want to be part of a highly sought after group, get started by taking this course now.
Why Should You Choose Supply Chain Management Diploma Level 3
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Supply Chain Management Diploma
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Why Supply Chain Management
- Module Three – Key Terms (I)
- Module Four – Key Terms (II)
- Module Five – Three Levels of Supply Chain Management
- Module Six – Five Stages of Supply Chain Management
- Module Seven – The Flows of Supply Chain Management
- Module Eight – Inventory Management
- Module Nine – Supply Chain Groups
- Module Ten – Tracking and Monitoring
- Module Eleven – Supply Chain Event Management
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Supply Chain Management Diploma Level 3
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading : Supply Chain Management Diploma Level 3
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam – Supply Chain Management Diploma Level 3
- Final Exam
- Final Exam – Supply Chain Management Diploma Level 3
No Reviews found for this course.