A stitch in time saves nine; this saying is most accurate for sports first aid. If you can provide the proper treatment at the initial stage of the injury, it can save people from a lot of pain and suffering. Develop your knowledge and skills of sports first aid through the Sports First Aid course.
From the informative modules of the Sports First Aid course, you will receive a clear understanding of sports first aid. At first, you learn the process of conducting the initial assessment. The course will educate you on common injuries, major injuries and environmental injures. Next, you will receive detailed instructions on what to do in case of medical injuries. In addition, this course will introduce you to the factors you have to bear in mind while performing first aid treatment.
Learning Outcomes of Sports First Aid Course
- Enrich your knowledge about sports first aid
- Learn the steps of the initial assessment
- Enrich your knowledge and understanding of common injuries, major injuries and environmental injures
- Develop the ability to take the proper steps in case of medical injuries
- Understand the factors you have to keep in mind while providing sports first aid
Why You Should Choose This Course From Adams Academy
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with a comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card, which gives you 1000’s of discounts from the biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you must sit a multiple-choice exam. The pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam, you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate, and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course, and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course, your account will be set up within 48 hours, and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support, and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Module 1: Introduction to Sports First Aid
- Introduction to Sports First Aid
- Module 2: Initial Assessment
- Initial Assessment
- Module 3: Life-Saving Priorities
- Life-Saving Priorities
- Module 4: Common Injuries
- Common Injuries
- Module 5: Major Injuries
- Major Injuries
- Module 6: Environmental Injuries
- Environmental Injuries
- Module 7: Medical Emergency
- Medical Emergency
- Module 8: Things to Keep in Mind
- Things to Keep in Mind
No Reviews found for this course.