The life of a sports coach is rewarding and satisfying in every way. For instance, sports coaches help athletes develop to their full potential and achieve their goals. This Sports Coaching Diploma Course will strengthen your sports coaching skills to lead and motivate your high performing teams.
The Sports Coaching Diploma Course will thoroughly introduce you to the responsibilities and qualities of a sports coach. Here, you’ll discover the motivation techniques in sports and understand what psychological factors improve sports performance. Again, you’ll explore the various methods used by sports coaches to develop athletes and know the secrets to training players to peak physical fitness. You’ll also learn to plan a nutritious diet to support an athlete’s general health and training needs. At last, you’ll acquire knowledge of sports injury prevention and rehabilitation to help players quickly return to sports with full function.
Learning Outcomes of Sports Coaching Diploma
- Understand what skills sports coaches need to be successful
- Learn how to create a suitable range of sports activities and programmes for participants
- Determine how motivation is used in sports psychology
- Know how to advise athletes on injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Identify the role of women in sports coaching
- Discover the ethical issues in sports
Why You Should Choose This Course From Adams Academy
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with a comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card, which gives you 1000’s of discounts from the biggest companies.
The Sports Coaching Diploma Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Sports Coach
- PE Teacher
- Fitness Motivator
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Centre Supervisor
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam, which is multiple-choice. The pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam, you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course, and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course, your account will be set up within 48 hours, and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Module 01: Introduction to Sports Coaching
- Introduction to Sports Coaching
- Module 02: Psychological, Motivational, and Behavioural Training for Sports
- Psychological, Motivational, and Behavioural Training for Sports
- Module 03: Techniques for Sports Coaching
- Techniques for Sports Coaching
- Module 04: Physical Fitness and Training
- Physical Fitness and Training
- Module 05: Management Skills for a Sports Coach
- Management Skills for a Sports Coach
- Module 06: Coaching for Popular Sports
- Coaching for Popular Sports
- Module 07: Nutrition Concerns for Athletes
- Nutrition Concerns for Athletes
- Module 08: Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Module 09: Children and Parent in Sports
- Children and Parent in Sports
- Module 10: Women Coaches
- Women Coaches
- Module 11: Coaching and Ethical Practice
- Coaching and Ethical Practice
No Reviews found for this course.