Self confidence and assertiveness are inter-related given that they are comprised of important interpersonal communications skills which can be trained. Now if you lack self confidence or assertiveness, this Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Level 2 will help you make great progress in those areas of life by training you in the art of communication.
This course is extremely well designed as it is divided into twelve separate modules all structured to motivate and improve your self confidence levels. As with all good courses, this also starts with helping you understand self confidence and assertiveness in order to establish a solid foundation. You will see how negative thinking affects your goals; and learn to improve your listening, hearing and body language in order to improve your communication skills. Following that you will learn about the importance of goal setting. By the time you are done with the course you will also develop how to feel, look and sound both confident and assertive.
This course will train you to provide powerful presentation, teach you about coping techniques and dealing with difficult behaviours. Overall it is a great little course filled with tips and techniques to enhance your confidence and tackle almost any situation.
Why Should You Choose Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Course
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You
- Module Three – Obstacles to Our Goals
- Module Four – Communication Skills
- Module Five – The Importance of Goal Setting
- Module Six – Feeling the Part
- Module Seven – Looking the Part
- Module Eight – Sounding the Part
- Module Nine – Powerful Presentations
- Module Ten – Coping Techniques
- Module Eleven – Dealing with Difficult Behavior
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Level 2- Activities
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading : Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Level 2
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.