Are you currently an executive assistant or willing to be one? This course will teach you how to improve your performance as an executive and personal assistant.
With the help of Secretarial and PA Training Level 2, you will initially learn how to work as an executive assistant in order to meet the demand of your bosses as well as assist them in executing their functions smoothly. You will be able to explore your time management skills, additionally learn about adopting styles of management, coordinating conferences and managing meetings effectively. You will also get some great tips on maintaining schedule and event calendars, confirming appointments for clients or customers, managing customer files and other records.
The responsibilities of an executive and personal assistant have some similarities. Besides, both positions require skills and knowledge. By the end of the course, you will know how to use all the tools and techniques of the trade effectively and more importantly improve your administrative skills.
Why Should You Choose Secretarial and PA Training Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Executive and Personal Assistant Training Course
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Working with Your Manager
- Module Three – Administrative Soft Skills
- Module Four – Effective Time Management
- Module Five – Meeting Management
- Module Six – Tools of the Trade (I)
- Module Seven – Tools of the Trade (II)
- Module Eight – Being an Effective Gatekeeper
- Module Nine – Organizational Skills
- Module Ten – Confidentiality Guidelines
- Module Eleven – Special Tasks
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Secretarial and PA Training Level 2- Activities
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading: Secretarial and PA Training Level 2
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam-Secretarial and PA Training Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Secretarial and PA Training Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.