Scrum is a structure for managing and organizing work with an emphasis on software development. SCRUM Immersion Online Training is designed to introduce you to the functions and features of scrum development methodology. You will learn about scrum basics and key scrum artifacts. By doing this course you will also be familiar with the user stories and process of implementing Scrum. Scrum basics cover areas such as foundation, visibility, inspection, adaptation, cone of uncertainty, planning, making charts etc. Specifically, you will be taught about scope and requirements, things that cause project delays, scrum mistakes, ways to overcome scrum mistakes, burn up and burn down charts, when and where to use scrum effectively, cumulative flow charts and so on. By completing this course series successfully, you will earn 14 PDUs and up to 14 CEUs.
Why Should You Choose SCRUM Immersion Online Training
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
Assessment & Certification
To achieve a formal qualification, you are required to book an official exam separately with the relevant awarding bodies. However, you will be able to order a course completion CPD Certificate by paying an additional fee.
- Hardcopy Certificate by post – £8
- Soft copy PDF via email – £4
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
|A History Lesson||00:37:00|
|Beginning of Agile||00:20:00|
|Scrum = 3 Roles + 4 Artifacts + 5 Meetings||00:25:00|
|Key Scrum Artifacts|
|Key Scrum Artifacts||00:09:00|
|Making Scrum Practical||00:28:00|
|Use Cases vs. User Stories||00:13:00|
|Scrum and Burn Charts||00:11:00|
|Should You Use Scrum||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.