Starting a business always has its perks, excitement and risks. However it is up to you to minimize those risk using the right assessment and then managing the situation at hand. There are different ways to go about this but you will learn it more quickly and have a better understanding through this course.
Risk assessment is a term used to describe the overall process or method where you: Identify hazards and risk factors that have the potential to cause harm. Risk management involves understanding, analysing and addressing risk to make sure organisations achieve their objectives. So it must be proportionate to the complexity and type of organisation involved. Because risk is inherent in everything we do, the type of roles undertaken by risk professionals are incredibly diverse.
This analytic and informative course is for prospective business analyst where they analyse the situation and choose the best decision in order for their business or organization to avoid risks. So if you are interested then sign up quickly.
Why Should You Choose Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Identifying Hazards and Risks
- Module Three – Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (I)
- Module Four – Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (II)
- Module Five – Everyone’s Responsibility
- Module Six – Tracking and Updating Control Measures
- Module Seven – Risk Management Techniques
- Module Eight – General Office Safety and Reporting
- Module Nine – Business Impact Analysis
- Module Ten – Disaster Recovery Plan
- Module Eleven – Summary of Risk Assessment
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma Level 3 – Activities
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading: Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma Level 3
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma Level 3
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma Level 3
No Reviews found for this course.