Build your own Product in this Innovative course
Do you want to know what it takes to build a successful product? Check out what product is new and which have been updated in this course which is built solely on product creation.
Product creation usually refers to the creation of products with new or different characteristics that offer new or additional benefits to the customer. Product creation may involve modification of an existing product or its presentation, or formulation of an entirely new product that satisfies a newly defined customer want or market niche. Creating a product starts with an idea, and as
such this course helps you identify whether you should manufacture and create at the same time.
This course will outline which negative points to avoid and how to properly execute the launch of your product. It will also give you an idea on how to price your products on a wide variety of scale.
Why Should You Choose Product Creation Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Product Creation Course
- It All Starts with an Idea
- Whether or not you are capable of creating the products yourself is unimportant.
- Should You be the Manufacturer, as well as the Creator?
- Three “Musts” for Successful Product Creation
- Gathering Testimonials and Refining Your Product in One Fell Swoop
- Product Creation Pitfalls to Avoid
- Price Testing: A Critical Element of Marketing Success
- Deciding Upon Delivery Methods for Your Product
- Applying the Final Touches to Your Product
- Guaranteeing Your New Product
- Increasing the Value of Your Product
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.