PRINCE2® Practitioner covers the functions and features of the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification. It is a structured project management method. From this course, you will be to learn about the pre-project stage, initiation stage, subsequent delivery stage and the final delivery stage. PRINCE2 program training is for practitioners in the methodology when you are accredited, qualified through training. It is visibly used project management method that helps you through all the necessaries for handling a successful project for your organization. The specialist aspects of the project can be easily integrated with the PRINCE2 method and when used alongside PRINCE2, provide a secure overall framework for the project work. This training has been designed to measure whether you could apply PRINCE2 to the running and handling a medium to larger sized project within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
Why Should You Choose PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
Benefits of PRINCE2®
The PRINCE2 system has a proven ability to make projects more manageable, cutting down time spent on organising tasks and allowing professionals to get to work on the job at hand. With a flexible structure and through a range of templates, it can be applied to almost any business or development tasks. Using PRINCE2 means you benefit from
- An established structure to your project and a common, consistent approach
- Flexible decision points that tailor the system to your project’s particular needs
- Effective communication channels throughout the organisation
- An organised timescale which updates according to your progress
- Ability to share successes, failures and lessons learned throughout the team
- Development of increased competency of staff and specialist knowledge
- Faculties for reviewing progress against your initial plan and business case
Studying PRINCE2 online means you can learn where you want, when you want. No need to waste time and money attending a learning centre — all you need is an internet connection and your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Method of Assessment
To achieve a formal qualification, you are required to attend an official exam with PeopleCert which can be sat online and booked through our learning portal. However, you will be able to obtain course completion certificate at an additional cost.
The Practitioner exam focuses on your ability to implement PRINCE2® in real-life scenarios:
- 68 multiple choice questions
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® manual only)
How can I book the Exam?
You will be able to purchase the official exam voucher through our learning portal and the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam voucher costs £269
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
|TAILORING AND ADOPTING PRINCE2||00:30:00|
|CONSIDERATIONS FOR ORGANIZATIONAL ADOPTIO||00:30:00|
|Additional Video Materials|
|Frameworks, Standards & Methods in Context||00:11:00|
|PRINCE2 the Practice||00:13:00|
|Applying & Tailoring the PRINCE2 Methodology||00:07:00|
|Directing a Project||00:06:00|
|Starting up a Project||00:51:00|
|Themes in Pre-project||00:08:00|
|Initiating a Project||00:57:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary||00:07:00|
|Directing a Project||00:03:00|
|Themes in Initiation||00:11:00|
|Subsequent Delivery Stage||00:01:00|
|Controlling a Stage||00:26:00|
|Managing Product Delivery||00:12:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary||00:15:00|
|Directing a Project||00:07:00|
|Themes in Subsequent Delivery||00:32:00|
|Managing Product Delivery||00:02:00|
|Controlling a Stage||00:04:00|
|Closing a Project||00:20:00|
|Directing a Project||00:04:00|
|Themes in Final Delivery||00:07:00|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – PRINCE2||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.