PRINCE2® Foundation is designed to introduce you to the functions and features of the PRINCE2 Foundation certification. This certification is a process-based project management structure that provides a systematic approach for implementing a successful project with clear and understandable templates, processes and steps. You will gain a basic understanding of PRINCE2 objectives and themes. You will also learn about PRINCE2 processes and relationship between PRINCE2 and ITIL. This course is a widely used project management method that drives you through all the essentials for running successful projects. It is based on experience drawn from thousands of projects and from the contributions of countless project sponsors, project managers, project teams, academics, trainers and consultants. This foundation training set apart the management aspects of project work from the specialist contributions.
Why Should You Choose PRINCE2® Foundation
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
Benefits of PRINCE2®
The PRINCE2 system has a proven ability to make projects more manageable, cutting down time spent on organising tasks and allowing professionals to get to work on the job at hand. With a flexible structure and through a range of templates, it can be applied to almost any business or development tasks. Using PRINCE2 means you benefit from
- An established structure to your project and a common, consistent approach
- Flexible decision points that tailor the system to your project’s particular needs
- Effective communication channels throughout the organisation
- An organised timescale which updates according to your progress
- Ability to share successes, failures and lessons learned throughout the team
- Development of increased competency of staff and specialist knowledge
- Faculties for reviewing progress against your initial plan and business case
Studying PRINCE2 online means you can learn where you want, when you want. No need to waste time and money attending a learning centre — all you need is an internet connection and your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Method of Assessment
To achieve a formal qualification, you are required to attend an official exam with PeopleCert which can be sat online and booked through our learning portal. However, you will be able to obtain course completion certificate at an additional cost.
Exam structure for PRINCE2® Foundation;
- 1-hour multiple choice closed book exam.
- Must achieve 50% pass mark as a minimum (35 out of 70 questions).
- Results provided on the same day of exam.
How can I book the Exam?
You will be able to purchase the official exam voucher through our learning portal and the PRINCE2® Foundation exam voucher costs £233
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT WITH PRINCE2||00:30:00|
|TAILORING AND ADOPTING PRINCE2||00:30:00|
|INTRODUCTION TO PRINCE2 THEMES||00:30:00|
|CONSIDERATIONS FOR ORGANIZATIONAL ADOPTION||00:30:00|
|Additional Video Materials|
|Frameworks, Standards & Methods in Context||00:11:00|
|Introduction to Themes||00:04:00|
|Business Case Theme||00:13:00|
|Introduction to Processes||00:06:00|
|Starting up a Project||00:07:00|
|Directing a Project||00:05:00|
|Initiating a Project||00:10:00|
|Controlling a Stage||00:05:00|
|Managing Product Delivery||00:05:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary||00:06:00|
|Closing a Project||00:07:00|
|PRINCE2 & the ITIL||00:10:00|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – PRINCE2||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.