Are you interested in art and to learn how to sketch? If you have the passion to become a pencil artist then this course is designed perfectly for you to achieve that goal.
A Pencil Artist is an Artist like any other. While some Artists use other media, however — for instance, paint for paintings, film for photographs, and stone for sculptures — Pencil Artists’ medium of choice is a graphite, charcoal, or grease pencil, usually paired with special drawing paper. When you’re a Pencil Artist, that amazing art belongs to you. You create compositions — landscapes, portraits, still lifes, etc. — that are displayed in museums and galleries, and sold to private art collectors and patrons.
If blessed with a vivid imagination and a steady hand, and you have a unique talent for drawing what you see, either with your eyes or with your mind, then don’t let it go to waste. Sign up for this course now.
Why Should You Choose Pencil Art Certificate Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Certificate Course in Pencil Art
- BRIEF HISTORY OF PENCIL DRAWING
- GETTING STARTED
- LEARNING THE BASICS OF DRAWING AND SKETCHING
- Basic Perspectives on Drawing
- Basic Elements of Light, Shadows, and Shading
- Different Shading Techniques
- How to Add Tones and Values?
- FINISHING TOUCHES
- MIXED MEDIA APPLICATIONS
- Drawing with Pencils in Oil Painting
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading:Pencil Art Certificate Level 2
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Pencil Art Certificate Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Pencil Art Certificate Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.