The Organizing Skills that goes into being a successful Administrator
Do you have an interest in working at the office as an administrator? Think about it, if you have right organizing and leadership skills, you can have a successful career as an office admin. But developing those organizing skills is important which is why you should take this course to make sure you have the organizing capability.
The administrative office is the department assigned to craft and ensure that the rules and procedures are well implemented in a business or organization. This would help in the operations and functions of each department work well. Every office needs an efficient administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running efficiently.You will see that highly successful administrators have one key skill set in common. Their organizing skill. It is crucial for any administrator.
The best guide that you can possibly have in developing your organizing ability will be provided in this course. So hurry up and get it done quickly.
Why Should You Choose Organisational Skills Course for Administrator Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Organisational Skills Course for Administrator
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Remove the Clutter
- Module Three – Prioritize
- Module Four – Scheduling Your Time
- Module Five – To Do Lists
- Module Six – Paper and Paperless Storage
- Module Seven – Organization in Your Work Area
- Module Eight – Tools to Fight Procrastination
- Module Nine – Organizing Your Inbox
- Module Ten – Avoid the Causes of Disorganization
- Module Eleven – Discipline is the Key to Stay Organized
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Organisational Skills Course for Administrator Level 2- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Organisational Skills Course for Administrator Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Organisational Skills Course for Administrator Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.