Use your Negotiating Skills to get the best deals
Negotiation within a work context is defined as the process of forging an agreement between two parties which is mutually acceptable. Consider improving your negotiation skills with our Negotiation Skills Certificate course.
Negotiations usually involve some give and take or compromise between the parties. However, negotiated agreements do not necessarily involve both parties meeting in the middle since one of the parties might have more leverage the other. Effective negotiators must have the skills to analyze a problem to determine the interests of each party in the negotiation. A detailed problem analysis identifies the issue, the interested parties and the outcome goals. Negotiations might result in formal agreements or contracts or may yield less formal understandings of how to remedy a problem, address an issue or determine a course of action.
Learn how to negotiate to save money. This course is effective for teaching negotiation skills such as how to emotionally control yourself and how to collaborate and solve problem easily.
Why Should You Choose Negotiation Skills Certificate
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Negotiation Skills Certificate
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Understanding Negotiation
- Module Three – Getting Prepared
- Module Four – Laying the Groundwork
- Module Five – Phase One — Exchanging Information
- Module Six – Phase Two — Bargaining
- Module Seven – About Mutual Gain
- Module Eight – Phase Three — Closing
- Module Nine – Dealing with Difficult Issues
- Module Ten – Negotiating Outside the Boardroom
- Module Eleven – Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Negotiation Skills Certificate- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Negotiation Skills Certificate
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Negotiation Skills Certificate
No Reviews found for this course.