Minutes are the instant written record of a meeting or hearing that typically describe what was discussed. Taking minutes that are complete, accurate and are competently written can be difficult if you are not equipped with the knowledge and skill of how to do so.
Comprehensive minutes typically also include a list of attendees, a statement of the issues considered by the participants and related responses or decisions for the issues (i.e. follow-up actions).
Minute taking is a skill that you can learn the basics of by taking this Minute Taking Training Course. It includes gaining a full understanding of minutes and their purpose, what your role is as a minute-taker, knowing what to include or not (as the case may be), what is the best way to record the account including use of OneNote 2007. This excellent course is complete with a mock exam to prepare you the final exam which leads to certification.
Skills learned on this course can be used as a building block on which to progress becoming an expert in the subject.
Why Should You Choose Minute Taking Training Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Minute Taking Training Level 2
- Module 01: Introduction and Background of Minute Taking
- Module 02: Sections of Meeting
- Module 03: Agenda
- Module 04: Roles and Responsibility of Minute Takers
- Module 05: Note Taking Methods and Skill Development
- Module 06: Main Parts of Meeting Minutes, Recording Decisions and Actions
- Module 07: The Freedom of Information Act
- Module 08: Making Minute Interesting and Building Confidence
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Minute Taking Training Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Minute Taking Training Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.