Women rely upon midwives to provide them with safe and effective care, as well advice and assistance during pregnancy, labour and throughout the postnatal period. This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills needed to provide this care, advice and assistance, as well as manage standard pregnancies and childbirths. In this course you will learn the origin and definition of the word ‘midwife’, the history of midwifery and how society impacts on contemporary midwifery practice, the roles and responsibilities of the midwife, how midwives are educated and practice around the world, how partnership and woman-centeredness are essential to midwifery work, about the woman’s right to choose her birth options and be involved in care decisions, how discourse impacts on midwifery and birthing practices, about the concept cultural safety in relation to midwifery care, about the link between social disadvantage and poor birth outcome, how midwives support socially disadvantaged women, the aims of antenatal and postnatal care, how midwives support women through labour and birth, the importance of breastfeeding, how midwives support women and partners following birth, and more.
So if you are looking forward to set a career on this profession, you welcome to join us.
Why Should You Choose Midwifery Training Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Midwifery Training Level 2
- The History of Postnatal Care, National and International Perspectives
- Contemporary Postnatal Care in the Twenty-ﬁrst Century
- Women’s and Midwives’ Views of Early Postnatal Care
- Transition into Parenthood: Ideology and Reality
- Empowering Mothers: Strengthening the Future
- Morbidity during the Postnatal Period: Impact on Women and Society
- References: Midwifery Course – Postnatal Care
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Midwifery Training Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Midwifery Training Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.