Microsoft office has made all of our lives extremely easy, in that they make our day to day tasks much faster. The chief amongst these office programs is Microsoft Word, and it is used around schools and offices all over the world to carry out writing services. If you are interested in mastering all the advanced features in Microsoft word, then you should definitely get this Microsoft Word Advanced Level course.
The course is very well structured and consists of many Word tools that could help you use the program. With this course you will learn to work with the word window and carry out advanced editing and formatting tasks. You will further discover how to work with illustrations, format pictures and add SmartArt. There are more sections that will teach you how to add tables, insert special objects, work with document references, help review your document and use comments and tracking.
As mentioned in the name this is an advanced level course, and it can help you learn how to use many features of MS Word. If you would like to learn any of these new features, get this course now.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Word Advanced Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Word Advanced Level
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Working with the Word Window
- Module Three – Advanced Editing and Formatting Tasks
- Module Four – Working with Illustrations
- Module Five – Formatting Pictures
- Module Six – Adding SmartArt
- Module Seven – Adding Tables
- Module Eight – Inserting Special Objects
- Module Nine – Working with Document References
- Module Ten – Reviewing Your Document
- Module Eleven – Using Comments and Tracking
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities-Microsoft Word Advanced Level
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Word Advanced Level
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Word Advanced Level
No Reviews found for this course.