There are plenty of applications for the MS Word applications in the market. People use it to write reports, stories, create tabulated data and so much more. That is why it is so beloved and widely used by office, school and home users. However not all of these users are aware of many of its features and you can now remedy that with the help of this Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Level course.
This is an advanced level course designed to help you learn more about the 2010 version of MS Word. The course is divided into twelve modules and starts by helping you work with the word window. You will learn to add & format pictures, add SmartArt, tables and document references. You will also discover how to insert special objects, conduct advanced research tasks, review documents and customize word to suit your needs.
Mastering all these features will help you unlock the full potential of MS Word 2010 and essentially utilize them in many different aspects of your life. So what are you waiting for, get this course as soon as possible.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Level
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Working with the Word Window
- Module Three – Adding Pictures
- Module Four – Formatting Pictures
- Module Five – Adding Smart Art
- Module Six – Adding Tables
- Module Seven – Inserting Special Objects
- Module Eight – Adding In Document References
- Module Nine – Advanced Research Tasks
- Module Ten – Reviewing a Document
- Module Eleven – Customizing Word
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities-Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Level
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam-Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Level
- Final Exam
- Final Exam-Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Level
No Reviews found for this course.