Whenever you open the Microsoft office tab in your windows start menu, the first program you see is MS Word. The reason being is that it is one of the most popular and useful products in the market as anyone who has used it can see. There are plenty of things you can do with this program and you can find out many of them in this Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced Level course.
This course is an advanced level course designed to teach you how to use the 2007 version of the office software. There are plenty of things you can learn from this course and you start with working with the MS Word window. Following that you move onto how to add pictures, smart art and tables. You will also find out the use of advanced table and research tasks, adding in-document references, inserting special objects, reviewing a document and customize word to suit your needs.
There are very few limitations to the use of this program, and you could utilize it to learn many MS Word features. All you need to do now is get this course.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced Level
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Working with the Word Window
- Module Three – Adding Pictures
- Module Four – Adding Smart Art
- Module Five – Adding Tables
- Module Six – Advanced Table Tasks
- Module Seven – Inserting Special Objects
- Module Eight – Adding In-Document References
- Module Nine – Advanced Research Tasks
- Module Ten – Reviewing a Document
- Module Eleven – Customizing Word
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities-Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced Level
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.