Guide to Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Essentials
Do you want to use an excellent HTML editor for your business? Do you want to be an expert in Microsoft SharePoint Designer? The course covers the basics to advanced knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 is an HTML editor that will help you to create, edit, or modify any Microsoft Share Point site. The program shares its code-base, user interface and HTML rendering engine with Expression Web. The program can be used differently from organization to organization. It helps to create dynamic websites with custom development. Designed as a replacement of Microsoft FrontPage product, the program features a broad range of faculties that will help you to make your work easy.
It features a workflow designer that allows users of SharePoint to create workflow so that workflow can automate the process with the concept and objects such as list item, content type, and list column within SharePoint server. In the course, you will learn the necessary information about Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Essentials
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Essentials
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Opening and Closing SharePoint Designer
- Module Three – Creating and Opening Sites
- Module Four – Working with Sites
- Module Five – Working with Lists and Libraries
- Module Six – Working with Site Pages and Master Pages
- Module Seven – Working with Content Types
- Module Eight – Working with Data Views and Forms
- Module Nine – Working with Workflows
- Module Ten – Connecting to Data
- Module Eleven – Working with Templates
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Essentials
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2010 Essentials
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2010 Essentials
No Reviews found for this course.