Technology today has advanced a lot, and has allowed us to come together irrespective of the distance. We are able to connect to people in an instant all around the globe, and share tons of content with them. One of the ways to do that is using Microsoft SharePoint 365 Essentials, and if you want to learn how best to utilize this program then you definitely need this course.
SharePoint allows users to share data through its cloud based service, which in turn helps organizations share and collaborate with colleagues, partners and customers. There is much to learn about this content management system, and as such this course starts with the basic concepts of SharePoint. Following that you start learning how to work with My Site – your own personal space within SharePoint, SharePoint content, libraries and different types of lists. Furthermore you will also learn how to work with calendars, sites, pages, views and use workflows as well.
All of these put together will allow you to share information more freely, and improve your team work if used professionally in different geographical location. Be it professional or personal, if you want to stay organized and connected to your data, learn how to use SharePoint with this course.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft SharePoint 365 Essentials
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft SharePoint 365 Essentials
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Basic SharePoint Concepts
- Module Three – Working with My Site
- Module Four – Working with SharePoint Content
- Module Five – Working with Libraries
- Module Six – Working with Lists
- Module Seven – Working with Other Types of Lists
- Module Eight – Working with Calendars
- Module Nine – Working with Sites and Pages
- Module Ten – Working with Views
- Module Eleven – Using Workflows
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft SharePoint 365 Essentials
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 365 Essentials
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 365 Essentials
No Reviews found for this course.