Microsoft SharePoint is a collaboration platform that allows for better teamwork by letting users share documents and files and working together. This allows for organizations to be more effective in their work and if you would like to do the same then this Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners course is perfect for you.
As the name suggests this course will be of most help to SharePoint users who want to learn and manage sites. The first thing to be addressed here will be how to create and design a SharePoint site before you move onto ways to configure document library from a team site, or site assets library for a site, and add wiki to your site. Next, you will discover more about adding and configuring lists, and managing site search options, site administration settings, and site navigation settings. Finally, the course will discuss configuring site permissions and security options as well.
The course will help you learn the new features of the 2016 version of SharePoint which in essence will help you stay up to date with the application. So what are you waiting for then, get this course now and start collaborating.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Creating a New Site
- Create a Site
- Design Your SharePoint Site
- Adding and Configuring Libraries
- Configure a Document Library for a Team Site
- Configure the Site Assets Library for a Site
- Add a Wiki to your Site
- Adding and Configuring Lists
- Add an Announcement List
- Add a Task List
- Add Contact and Calendar Lists
- Add a Blog
- Add a Custom List
- Configuring Site Settings
- Configure Site Search Options
- Configure Site Administration Settings
- Configure Site Navigation Settings
- Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
- Configure Site Permissions and Security Options
- Activities – Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners
No Reviews found for this course.