The world is more connected today than before and one of the main reasons behind it is simply teamwork. Teamwork helps get things done more effectively and efficiently, which in turn helps people achieve their goals. One of the key ways Microsoft has looked into this is through SharePoint, which you can learn about from this Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Administrators course.
As the name suggests this course will help you get familiar with the 2016 version of SharePoint and is designed to administrators streamline, automate and facilitate site management tasks. As such the course starts out with helping you learn about ways to create a site collection, set quotas, configure audit options, and back up a site collection. Next, you will look into managing features and apps, adding RSS feed, and creating and configuring document sets. Furthermore, the course will teach you about configuring site collection metadata, archiving and compliance, and creating workflows. As the final part of this course, you get to learn about implementing and configuring searches.
All in all, the course covers quite a lot of information and can definitely help you out when it comes to SharePoint usage. So make sure you get this course now, in order to use SharePoint.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Administrators
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Creating and Configuring Site Collections
- Create a Site Collection
- Set Quotas
- Configure Audit Options
- Back Up a Site Collection
- Configuring Top-Level Sites
- Managing Features and Apps
- Add an RSS Feed to Your Site
- Create and Configure Document Sets
- Configuring Site Collection Metadata
- Create a New Content Type
- Add Columns to Content Types
- Archiving and Compliance
- Configure Site Polices
- Configure In-Place Records Management
- Configure Information Management Policies
- Configure and Use the Content Organizer
- Creating Workflows
- Understanding Workflows
- Create and Run a Workflow
- Implementing and Configuring Search
- Configure Search Options
- Create Search Alerts
- Activities – Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Administrators
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Administrators
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Administrators
No Reviews found for this course.