Publishing is an important aspect of any business as it can help you with many tasks. You can create greeting cards and calendars for marketing purposes, or cards and newsletters to reach out to your colleagues and other stakeholders. Well whatever the publication task, in order to make you life easier comes this simple and easy to understand Microsoft Publisher Beginners course.
This course will teach you how to use publisher effectively from a beginner’s perspective in twelve modules. The course starts off with helping you to learn to open publisher and work with the user interface. You then move onto working on your first publication using pictures and learning about basic editing tasks. Furthermore you will learn to format fonts and paragraphs, and work with objects and pages. Finally this course will teach you to publish your work in a quick and efficient manner.
As mentioned before this is a beginner level course, and is aimed towards teaching you the basics of using MS publisher. Be it professionally or for personal reasons, if you think you will need publisher in the near future, you definitely want to get this course.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Publisher Beginners
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Publisher for Beginners
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Opening Publisher
- Module Three – Working with the Interface
- Module Four – Your First Publication
- Module Five – Working with Pictures
- Module Six – Basic Editing Tasks
- Module Seven – Formatting Fonts
- Module Eight – Formatting Paragraphs
- Module Nine – Working with Objects
- Module Ten – Working with Pages
- Module Eleven – Publishing Your Work
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft Publisher for Beginners
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Publisher for Beginners
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Publisher for Beginners
No Reviews found for this course.