Microsoft publisher is a type of desk-top publishing application. This entry-level application is different from Microsoft Office. The main difference between Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher is – Microsoft Word focuses mainly on the text while Microsoft Publisher emphasises page layout and design in spite of text composition, diction, and proofreading. However, both are necessary for grabbing the attention of the audience as the presentation of food is as important as the preparation of food.
In the course, you will learn the advanced strategies for using Microsoft Publisher. The course covers how to import the final text of Microsoft Word to Microsoft Publisher. In this course, you will also learn how to finalise the publication and create an incredible content through using both the application – Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Publisher Advanced Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Publisher Advanced Level
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Advanced Content Options
- Module Three – Working with Text
- Module Four – Working with Pictures
- Module Five – Working with Shapes
- Module Six – Working with Graphics and Objects
- Module Seven – Working with Page Layout
- Module Eight – Using Master Pages
- Module Nine – Working with Merges
- Module Ten – Creating a Catalog
- Module Eleven – Working with Publication Information
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft Publisher Advanced Level
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam-Microsoft Publisher Advanced Level
- Final Exam
- Final Exam-Microsoft Publisher Advanced Level
No Reviews found for this course.