Learn about storing and sharing information with Microsoft OneNote 2010 for beginners
Want to learn how to use the most ideal application to store and share your information in a single, easy-to-access location? Well wait no more! Microsoft OneNote 2010 beginners course is just the ideal place for you to start.
OneNote makes it easy to gather notes from several types of programs. By default, OneNote will load in your system tray so you can quickly create a screen capture or start taking a new note. No matter what you want to save, OneNote 2010 makes it quick and easy to save notes, thoughts, screenshots, and more. The page design in OneNote lets you move anything around, and the new Office Live integration helps you keep your notes wherever you are.
In this course, you will learn the basic skills needed to capture text, images, as well as video and audio notes with OneNote. You will also learn how to share your notebooks, simultaneously take and edit notes with other people in other locations, or just keep everyone in sync and up to date.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Publisher 2010 for Beginners
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Publisher 2010 for Beginners
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Opening and Closing Publisher
- Module Three – Working with Publications
- Module Four – Your First Publication
- Module Five – Basic Editing Tasks
- Module Six – Using the Page Design Tab
- Module Seven – Basic Font Formatting
- Module Eight – Formatting Paragraphs
- Module Nine – Working with Objects
- Module Ten – Formatting the Page
- Module Eleven – Adding the Finishing Touches
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft Publisher 2010 for Beginners
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.