There are plenty of applications for Microsoft Publisher; you could make greeting cards, calendars, newsletters and basically create a variety of publications as per requirement. But not everyone knows how to utilize this amazing hidden gem within the Microsoft Office programs. Well you don’t have to worry about that anymore, because with the help of this Microsoft Publisher 2007 Advanced Level course you will be able to use this program easily and quickly.
This is an advanced level course and consists of twelve modules targeting specific portions of the MS Publisher program. You will start with learning about publisher tasks, and utilizing graphics and objects. Next you focus on moving and grouping objects, file management, designing and creating websites, and page layout. You will also discover how to work with pictures, text, and use media files before finally learning more about e-mails and catalogs.
This course will help you learn to use this amazing publication program, and the limitations can only be set by your imagination. Be it personal or professional reasons, if you want to learn how to use this program, get this course immediately.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Publisher 2007 Advanced Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Publisher 2007 Advanced Level
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Publisher Tasks
- Module Three – Graphics and Objects
- Module Four – Moving and Grouping Objects
- Module Five – File Management
- Module Six – Designing and Creating Websites
- Module Seven – Page Layout
- Module Eight – Working with Pictures
- Module Nine – Media Files
- Module Ten – Working With Text
- Module – Eleven Mail E-mail and Catalog
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft Publisher 2007 Advanced Level
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Publisher 2007 Advanced Level
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Publisher 2007 Advanced Level
No Reviews found for this course.