Microsoft, Project Management software, provides one of the most comprehensive and most sophisticated projects management software likely to be found. This Program is precious which helps a project manager and assist them in producing a well-designed plan. It also helps them doling out the assets to tasks and considerably more. Through this course, you could learn without any preparation from square one. Learn the essential functions and highlights of Microsoft Project and become a pro. Microsoft Project is a program where you can design all your plans and execute them in a precise manner. Through this course, you will manufacture your insight into Microsoft Project step by step, right from square one to the propelled level. Learn the notable highlights and elements of Microsoft Project. This cure also helps you gain the necessary aptitudes, knowledge and information of Microsoft Project. So, if you are looking to learn Microsoft Project enrol now.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Project for Beginners
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Project for Beginners
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Opening and Closing Project
- Module Three – Your First Project
- Module Four – Adding Tasks
- Module Five – Advanced Task Operations
- Module Six – Adding Resources
- Module Seven – Other Ways to View Project Information
- Module Eight – Managing Your Project Status
- Module Nine – Updating and Tracking Your Progress
- Module Ten – Creating Reports
- Module Eleven – Adding the Finishing Touches
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Microsoft Project for Beginners – Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Project for Beginners
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Project for Beginners
No Reviews found for this course.