Microsoft office has come up with some of the most useful tools and programs for the public. People can get a lot of things done with the help of MS Office such as write, send e-mails, make presentations etc. It doesn’t matter which field or industry you are in, these softwares are the key to your success. That is why this course will be focusing on Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate Level.
You can learn much from this intermediate level course as you start with working with PowerPoint environment, sections and presentation organization. Next you move onto formatting of presentations, shapes and text boxes. You will also be able to learn about creating a photo album, use graphical elements, audio & video content, and transitions & animations. Furthermore you will discover how to collaborate on presentations, work with presentation info and other formats as well.
All of these will help you learn to use PowerPoint quickly and easily, and make the most out of this program. You will be able to make great presentations and improve you communication skills in order to get noticed with the higher ups. So what are you waiting for, get this course now to move up the corporate ladder.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate Level
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Working with the PowerPoint Environment
- Module Three – Working with Sections and Presentation Organization
- Module Four – Formatting Presentations
- Module Five – Formatting Shapes and Text Boxes
- Module Six – Creating a Photo Album
- Module Seven – Working with Graphical Elements
- Module Eight – Working with Audio and Video Content
- Module Nine – Working with Transitions and Animations
- Module Ten – Collaborating on Presentations
- Module Eleven – Working with Presentation Info and Other Formats
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities-Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate Level
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate Level
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate Level
No Reviews found for this course.