The introduction to the most powerful presentation for displaying visual and graphical content is available to you by Microsoft PowerPoint. PowerPoint helps in making the simplest presentations, building up an enlivened presentation with sound and even creating handouts. Through this course, you will know the key highlights of the PowerPoint programming that you can utilise. Beginning with the fundamentals, you’ll discover how to work with the new PowerPoint 2013 interface and to layout your slides to look the best. These assignments and features are gainful for your career for an action you could consider. In the end, you will learn the essential abilities, knowledge and information of Microsoft PowerPoint.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Opening PowerPoint
- Module Three – Working with the Interface
- Module Four – Your First Presentation
- Module Five – Working with Text
- Module Six – Formatting Text and Paragraphs
- Module Seven – Adding Pictures
- Module Eight – Advanced Formatting Tasks
- Module Nine – Working with Transitions and Animations
- Module Ten – Setting Up Your Slide Show
- Module Eleven – Showtime!
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners – Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners
No Reviews found for this course.