Microsoft is one of the biggest companies in the world, and their office programs are used in almost all offices in the world. Some of the most popular programs that Microsoft Office includes are Word, Excel and Outlook. This easy and simple Microsoft Outlook for Beginners course – as the name suggests – helps you learn to use MS Outlook from the very basics.
As mentioned above, this is a very basic level course and starts by helping you learn about the goals of this course, and how to open and close Outlook. You will understand the interface and learn to work with message list and reading pane. Furthermore you will discover how to use message list commands, create new emails, manage emails and search for items. The course will also introduce you to calendars, tasks and contacts in order to help you master all the basics.
This course can prove to be very helpful as a lot of organisations use it in order to conduct day to day business. And if you get it now, you will be already trained in its use and as such be more desirable to a company.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Outlook for Beginners
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Outlook for Beginners
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Opening and Closing Outlook
- Module Three – Understanding the Interface
- Module Four – Working with the Message List and the Reading Pane
- Module Five – Using Message List Commands
- Module Six – Creating a New Email
- Module Seven – Managing Email
- Module Eight – Searching for Items
- Module Nine – An Introduction to the Calendar
- Module Ten – An Introduction to Tasks
- Module Eleven – An Introduction to Contact
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft Outlook for Beginners
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Outlook for Beginners
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Outlook for Beginners
No Reviews found for this course.