Advanced Level Course on Microsoft One Note
Have you ever faced a situation where you wanted to note something down but you didn’t have your diary or notebook because you didn’t want to carry the extra load? With Microsoft One Note Advanced Level you don’t need to face this situation again. Write anything down anywhere, whenever you feel like. Store your drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries on this useful app.
This application can be used on your mobile phones. One note can be downloaded on any platform. It is very easy to use and useful for anyone living a busy life. One note is beneficial for improved workflow and daily organization. It has an easy access and improves transparency. The app itself can also be downloaded for free.
Microsoft One Note Advanced Level will give you all the idea you need on how to operate microsoft one note as a professional. After completion you will be able to learn all of the functions of this useful application and store all your thoughts and writings on it while also organizing your daily life.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft One Note Advanced Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft One Note Advanced Level
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Working with Notebooks
- Module Three – Using Additional Notebooks
- Module Four – Formatting and Editing Your Notes
- Module Five – Working with Audio and Video
- Module Six – Working with Tables
- Module Seven – Working with Equations and Excel Spreadsheets
- Module Eight – Researching a Topic
- Module Nine – Advanced Review Tasks
- Module Ten – Collaborating
- Module Eleven – Advanced Sharing Options
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft One Note Advanced Level
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft One Note Advanced Level
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft One Note Advanced Level
No Reviews found for this course.