This Microsoft Office 2016 Word Advanced – Video Course covers the advanced functions and features of Word 2016. In this course you will learn how to manipulate images, use custom graphic elements, collaborate on documents, add document references and links, secure a document, use forms to manage content, automate repetitive tasks with macros. You will also learn to utilize reference tools such as bookmarks, hyperlinks, cross references, footnotes, endnotes, bibliography tools, sources, and placeholders, techniques to manage long documents through creating a table of contents, marking and building indexes, inserting captions, how to work with the Outline View and master documents to quickly organize documents, create Mail Merges, build forms, and more.
This course will be perfect for you if you have intermediate skills with Microsoft Word 2016 and want to learn more advanced skills and want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Office 2016 Word Advanced – Video Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Manipulating Images
- Integrate Pictures and Text
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Insert Other Media Elements
- Using Custom Graphic Elements
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Draw Shapes
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
- Collaborating on Documents
- Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Mark Up a Document
- Review Markups
- Merge Changes from Other Documents
- Adding Document References and Links
- Add Captions
- Add Cross References
- Add Bookmarks
- Add Hyperlinks
- Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Add Citations and a Bibliography
- Securing a Document
- Suppress Information
- Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Restrict Document Access
- Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- Using Forms to Manage Content
- Create Forms
- Modify Forms
- Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
- Automate Tasks by Using Macros
- Create a Macro
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.