This Microsoft Office 2016 Excel for Beginners – Video Course covers the basic functions and features of Excel 2016. In this course you will get to know Excel 2016 by performing calculations. You will learn to modify and format worksheets, how to print and manage workbooks, work comfortably with Microsoft Excel 2016 and many of its advanced features, learn what is new in Excel 2016, be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks, use sophisticated functions that will improve the quality of your work. Here you will learn from the very basics and will gradually move on to some of the more advanced features, such as lookup functions, functions with conditions, goal seek, pivot tables, custom formatting, Excel 2016 charts, and other tools that are often used for the purposes of Financial Modeling.
You can get this course if want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel 2016 worksheets.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Office 2016 Excel for Beginners – Video Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Performing Calculations
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Formatting a Worksheet
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Printing Workbooks
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
- Managing Workbooks
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Office 2016 Excel for Beginners – Video Course
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Office 2016 Excel for Beginners – Video Course