This Microsoft Office 2016 Excel Advanced – Video Training is designed to teach you advanced concepts and formulas in Microsoft Excel 2016. With the help of this course you will gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, utilize data tools, collaborate with others. You will also learn about Input Tables and Charts, how to use Hyperlinks, Linking & Embedding, how to import Text Files and how to Sort and Filter Data, how to Track and Review changes, how to use Scenarios, Validation and auditing techniques. Finally how to create recorded Macros and also learn about passwords & security issues, and more. So this course will be a good choice If you have a good working knowledge of Excel 2016 or you have worked through the Foundation and Intermediate level Excel 2016 training courses.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Office 2016 Excel Advanced – Video Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Use Links and External References
- Use 3-D References
- Consolidate Data
- Using Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
- Use Lookup Functions
- Trace Cells
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Collaborate on a Workbook
- Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
- Automating Workbook Functionality
- Apply Data Validation
- Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Work with Macros
- Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Create Sparklines
- Forecasting Data
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Forecasting Data Trends
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.