Microsoft InfoPath is a product application for outlining, circulating, filling and submitting electronic structures containing organised information. The InfoPath Form Web part, which allows you to design compelling web parts without writing code, and to connect them with other web parts to create data mashups. Microsoft at first discharged InfoPath as a significant aspect of Microsoft Office 2003 family InfoPath 2010 is made by Microsoft to help you and different experts to have a product application for planning, conveying, filling and submitting electronic structures containing organised information. In this course, you will take in the basic aptitudes, learning, and data about InfoPath Designer 2010, which will show you how to work the slide, appear while you convey your introduction. Know how to utilise InfoPath’s Available Form Templates window and the interface. This course will quip with all the necessary and essential information and knowledge to overcome any obstacles and master this application.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft InfoPath for Beginners
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft InfoPath for Beginners
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Opening and Closing InfoPath
- Module Three – Using the InfoPath Filler 2010
- Module Four – Designing a Form Framework
- Module Five – Adding Labels
- Module Six – Adding Controls
- Module Seven – Formatting Controls
- Module Eight – Working with Data Sources
- Module Nine – Creating a View
- Module Ten – Finishing the Form
- Module Eleven – Distributing Your Form
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft InfoPath for Beginners
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.