Opportunity to become an expert in Microsoft InfoPath
Are you looking for a tool for both designing and completing electronic forms? Microsoft InfoPath provides form designers and users both with a sophisticated platform for precise data gathering and distribution.
The intuitive user interface of InfoPath makes it easy to design forms of all types, especially if you start out with one of the sample templates that come with the software. With this advanced level course, you will be more comfortable with the application and as a result you can also design your own templates and build new forms from scratch using the program’s drag and drop capabilities. The forms you design and use through InfoPath allow you to standardize input of data to bring consistency to your business. InfoPath is especially useful when integrated with Microsoft SharePoint.
In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about the advanced functions and features of Microsoft InfoPath. You can learn about the Office Fluent UI, and the ability to customize SharePoint list forms. Find out how to use InfoPath in combination with SharePoint for an assortment of added features.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Infopath Advanced Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Microsoft Infopath Advanced Level
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Types of Controls
- Module Three – Repeating and Optional Controls
- Module Four – Control Tool Properties and Table Tools Tabs
- Module Five – Actions
- Module Six – Importing Form Designs
- Module Seven – Advanced Topics
- Module Eight – Understanding Code
- Module Nine – Publishing Forms
- Module Ten – SharePoint Integration
- Module Eleven – Publishing Forms for Use with SharePoint
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities – Microsoft Infopath Advanced Level
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.