Get familiar to the intermediate level of Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel, an ‘all in one’ spreadsheet application, has more to offer than you might think. This intermediate level course is designed for users who have operated Excel before and are willing to expand their knowledge further.
With access to this course, you can clearly enhance your formatting, organizing data, highlighting key information and creating formulas/links between sheets. You can boost your use of extremely helpful charts, use of conditional formatting, classification of trends and compose of the required statistics using higher knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Basically, this will solidify your ability to keep track of diverse data in a much more organized way.
Be it a monthly budget of a student or a wage chart of a big multinational company, a sound knowledge of higher understanding of Microsoft Excel is a must in today’s rapidly moving work environment. Learn all about this program in this useful Microsoft Excel – Intermediate Level course.
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Excel – Intermediate Level
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Working with Permissions and Options
- Module Three – Sharing Workbooks
- Module Four – Performing Advanced Formula and Function Tasks
- Module Five – Working with Array Formulas
- Module Six – Working With Macros
- Module Seven – Working With Forms
- Module Eight – Applying Advanced Chart Features
- Module Nine – Working With Slicers and Timelines
- Module Ten – Working With Multiple Tables, Relationships and External Data
- Module Eleven – Working With PowerView
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Activities- Microsoft Excel Intermediate Level CPD & IAO Accredited
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate Level
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate Level
No Reviews found for this course.